On Episode 8 of our Facebook live event, David is joined by Katy Turchich from Coastal Coordinating and Anna Coats of Marry me Tampa to continue the discussion of Marketing.
– Do you plan on being in business in 2021? Then you need to market
– Evaluate your current marketing strategy…what’s working, what is not? What else is out there?
– Online presence is more important than ever now, because couples may not meet you face-to-face before booking. Since you’re not doing as much operations, shift your focus to marketing
– Do a marketing overhaul to your branding, website, and Instagram. That website you’ve been meaning to overhaul for five years…do it now. You know your Instagram needs help. Hire someone
– Show you worth, provide education about COVID weddings and how you’re keeping your clients safe. solve a problem for your customers
– Show that weddings are still happening
– Create new offerings that appeal to COVID couples
– Become Zoom savvy and make it easy to book virtual appointments
– More common referral sources such as vendor referrals or venues lists aren’t as abundant
– Embrace change
Join us every week in our Facebook Group for Wedding Business Growth Live. Hosted by co-founders David Hanscom and Nick Sangiamo along with Michelle Guthrie, WBG Live is an open format chat about all things “wedding business”. Come ask questions, hear about current events in the event industry and learn from our hosts and guest each week. Our goal is for WBG Live to be as interactive as possible and we frequently invite listeners to join us live on camera to help with their challenges.
To join the conversation be sure to check out:
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/weddi…
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/weddingbusin…
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/weddingbusi…
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqcI…